Monday, January 25, 2010

A little message to viewers-

I am having a bit of computer trouble at the moment, so I may not be able to post my pages every day.
I think the thing finally gave out for good. I guess I got my money's worth out of, but I sure don't have the funds to replace it, so I am working on the girls' computers when they aren't at school.
It's a bit of a pain, but I will make do with what I can for now.
Hugs, and I hope you will all stay with me through the rough patch.
:)
Letha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your journal pages...very creative and inspiring to me! keep it up...hope you can get things posted when you have them ready to post...I'll be watching! I'm going to follow you after I post this comment...I'm a new blogger..and I'd love to have you come visit my blog too....it's amazing how many creative artists there are in the wide blogging world...join me too! ciao

Anonymous said...

Hi Love your January pages, what a fabulous effort to art journal every day, I have tried and know how hard it is to make the time.
Janet B. (paper traders)