Monday, January 5, 2009

Priceless Journal Assessment

EWain, a friend of mine as spent a ton of time working with art journals, and trying to determine which ones are the best for different applications.
She has posted this information on her blog for everyone to use. Isn't that wonderful? I know for me it is absolutely priceless!
I am always looking for the perfect art journal, that will hold up to the rigors of the abuse I dish out when I am art journaling.
Please feel free to check out this massive amount of amazing information!
Don't forget to tell EWain how much you appreciate her time and effort :0)
http://ewian.blogspot.com/2008/12/dream-journal.html

(EWian's photo)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks:) I'm going to check it out now!!

EWian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EWian said...

Thanks for the featuring, hope it comes to use.

EWian