Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Feet

One last Christmas present.
My sister asked me awhile back if I would be willing to crochet and bead some socks for her daughter, like the ones I made when my girls were little. I said - SURE! I would love too. I didn't realize that I wouldn't be able to find thread, needles, and beads in all my recent moving in. So here I was with a project and Christmas approaching quickly.
I didn't make it in time for the big day, but I have spent the last couple of days finding all the stuff I needed, crocheting the edgings, and adding beads.
I took them over to their house today all wrapped in a package. My little niece was so excited to be able to open another present, and when she saw what they were she was so happy! The joy of a four year old is so precious. She ran around and showed everyone what she had received, then she decided today was a good day to try them on. Fancy feet we call them. :)
She even picked the pair that matched her clothes with no help from anyone! The girl is going to be a diva, I can just picture it now.

Here is a couple of picts of her new Fancy Feet.

1 comment:

Barb said...

LOL...cute as a button!... it's so easy to please little girly girls... I know my GD loves pretties.
A very clever idea Letha.

And BTW...happy new year to you and yours.