I've been tagged by my friends Brenda in Australia and Trish in Ohio.
Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
OK, on to my six quirky or boring things:
1. I am a night owl- I could stay up til 4 in the morning, and sleep til noon everyday if someone would let me.
2. I really don't like chocolate very much. Once in awhile, I will eat it, but I don't "crave" it like most women.
3. I HATE to cook. I don't like anything about it. If I have to cook a meal, I usually don't eat then, because after I have looked at it while I have had to cook it, it is no longer appetizing to me. Needless to say my husband does 99 percent of the cooking in our house.
4. I am a habitual procrastinator. I don't think that needs any explanation. LOL
5. I am a clutter bug.
6. I taunt my husband in his sleep because he snores really bad, and I can't sleep because of it, so I will pull his arm hair or poke him til he wakes up (which can take quite awhile). I don't think he ever really realizes that my taunting is what woke him. (tee-hee)
OK- here are my six friends:
Milliande- my lovely friend from the UK - I am sure she is far to cool to be boring, but I am sure she will try.
Connie- my mom (she has a lot of funny boring stuff to share)
Beckie- my big sis- she is also a great friend and I am sure has learned to be boring over the past few years?
Ruby Claire- I want to see if she can come up with something!
Kimmie- This is Wyoming- I am sure you can find lots to share- lol.
Leslie- Lie if you have too. :0)
Can't wait to see what fun things you come up with to share!