Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wonder

This last weeks word is Wonder and the challenge is to use a natural element somewhere on the page.
I am a little slower than usual getting my page done this time for some reason unbeknownst to me. I guess I just didn't feel as inspired as I have on the other pages, but I knew right away what I wanted to do for my page.  When I think about the meaning of the word Wonder, I automatically think about Winnie the Pooh, and how curious of a bear he was. The stories I read as a child, and loved, come flooding back to me. So naturally I wanted to use Pooh in my layout. I remembered as I was finishing up my page that I had a tiny little Pooh bear that was just sitting in a bin of found objects, so I tied him to a leather cord and attached him to my page. I think he looks pretty cute hanging around. :)


2 comments:

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Letha,
I love this and I LOVE winnie the pooh. I haven't done my wonder page either. Hopefully, by the end of the week.
Cathy C.

Kissy said...

Now I think this is lovely!
All of your pages have such a romantic touch. The little hope birdy made me smile :-)
Kissy