Sunday, September 7, 2008

I WON, I WON, I WON!

I can not believe it!
I won the Paper Imagery Designs, Anniversary Halloween Collage Package give-a-way! I am the most unlucky person on the planet, and for me to win something big like this is so absolutely AWESOME!!!!! I always enter every contest. I guess it goes to show if you don't enter you won't win.
Well, if you want to get some of these great images for Halloween, Paper Imagery Designs has some awesome new stuff!
Even if you are not into Halloween, they have a great variety of other designs as well, so go check it out.
Thank you again, Lori! I am still in shock!
Here is what I won-
The wonderful Collage Sheets, and the Stamp Set from Tim Holtz
Yippie!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks